Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why do people call it 'the birds and bees' talk?

i know everything about that..


but why do people call it birds and bees?





couldnt they come up with a better name?Why do people call it 'the birds and bees' talk?
I though most people knew this, but.....





It's because birds and bees are both ways that pollen can be transferred from flower to flower, because that is the only way certain flowers can reproduce.





Birds and bees are how flowers reproduce, so when people talk about explaining the birds and bees, they are explaining how people reproduce.Why do people call it 'the birds and bees' talk?
Wow. I never really thought about that. haha.





I looked it up and this is it: birds are free to fly wherever they like, but bees are enslaved to a single queen their entire life and their whole life is dedicated to keeping her alive. Bees pollinate flowers, birds spread the seed, men impregnate eggs, women give birth.





haha that's kinda funny.
ok i asked my mom the same thing the bird has a hole and the bees have a stinger so the bees stinger connect with bird hole not trying to be nasty!!!!!
We always though it was because ';birds'; is another word for girls - and men have stingers, lol





That looks silly written down. My husband laughed at me when I told him.
I'm sure that when the birds and the bees ';slang'; came out it was even before my time and back in those days people really didn't talk about sex.
Dude, I know, I don't get that either. I mean WTF do birds and bees have to do with how babies are made?
way back in the 50's its a clean way of saying sex bees sniff flower .. flower grows. back than you cant say sex to loud ask your mama or grand ma
*STAR*





i want to know to...maybe because bees use stingers





LOL i don't know
cuz of this.


http://www.explosm.net/comics/1313/
the bee has a stinger


lol i don't know im geussing
I AGREE WITH U I WANTED TO KNO THE SAME THING
lol i think the same thing. i guess it has something to do with the bee's stinger?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products