Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ending of The Secret Life of Bees?

I read this book and I absolutely loved it! The only thing is I'm having trouble understanding a bit is the death of the mother (Deborah). Was it really Lily who killed her? Or is her father just making her take the guilt or something like that? Ending of The Secret Life of Bees?
Technically, it was Lily's fault. But T. Ray does make her feel very guilty as well, which is totally wrong but I won't digress because that's not the question. So I would say it's kind of both.Ending of The Secret Life of Bees?
The bees swarmed her for her heretical insubordination. The same fate will be yours if you do not bow to your new arthropod overlords, which were born of hate, darkness, and the pollen of the dark tree of everlasting destruction. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar, and will be punished by being stung to death by The Grand Hive. ALL HAIL THE QUEEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products