Thursday, June 24, 2010

What do I say to my 19 year old friend who just learned about the Birds & the Bees?

she honestly didn't know until recently how sex actually works. should i make fun of her, pity her, congratulate her for not being a skank?What do I say to my 19 year old friend who just learned about the Birds %26amp; the Bees?
All three.What do I say to my 19 year old friend who just learned about the Birds %26amp; the Bees?
be the friend that she expects you to be and welcome her to the ';new world of sex';
None of the 3. You should treat her like she's normal. You shouldn't make her feel bad; she's your friend, after all! Answer her questions, discuss...maybe she needs this from a friend!!
Congradulate her, The longest I could go with out learning about it was 9 years old. We live in a perverted world
lol i dont really bealieve that but try and pick two of the three
buzz buzz....
tell her about woman and man !!
Bully her ! She's 19 !
That's really really sad. Seriously where has she been. Under a freakin rock. Anyways I would pity her first then smack her. lol
Just dont do anything. She might be sensitive inside.
Congratulate her for not putting herself out there like, but I'm wondering why in the hell is she just now knowing all of this. It's the year 2008 people
For a 19 year old not to know the mechanics of reproduction and sexual intercourse, then at least one of the following must apply:





1. Lack of interest in the subject.


2. Substandard IQ.


3. Was given incorrect/contradictory from a trusted source (friend, teacher, relative)


4. Is playing ignorant.





If it was me, I'd have no time/patience for 1,2, and 4. If it's number 3 I'd show a bit of sympathy, but not a whole lot because number 2 must be a factor for number 3 to have worked for so long.
Who are you to say anything? Be her friend and don't talk about it unless she brings it up with you.
teach here, some hands on experience
--禄 I learned when I was 9 ..





Make fun of her.
well, don't make fun of her
I find that impossible to believe.


I mean, if you go to school, you hear this stuff by the time you're 13.


If you watch ANY TV or movies, you've seen it happen hundreds, if not thousands of times.


And if you have friends, you've heard it all before.





I think she's lying just so she can appear to be virginal.
Make her repeat what she was told, see how much actually sunk in, and if shes forgotten any of it, fill in the gaps with your own hilarious version.
have a movie night and show her more then the pg movies she has been watching, and that will explain itself
yeah, all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products