Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best burt's bees lip shimmer shade?

champagne, watermelon, etc. which one do you like the best? thanks. :)What is the best burt's bees lip shimmer shade?
Watermelon. It's not too dark, not too light, and the oh-so-perfect shade of pink. It combines soothing lip care with a fantastic shimmery lip color!





Good Luck!What is the best burt's bees lip shimmer shade?
i actually like rhubarb best; it's really natural looking, but still gives a hint of reddish color
I prefer reddish mauve color, I have a ube myself, but honestly I can't read what color it is because I lost my glasses :((((( I think it is a raisin or wine or something.
i love the water melon
watermelon :) yaiii!
i use nutmeg it is reallly awesome


i is reddish but it still looks naturale
I like watermelon. It's dark, but not too dark.
I have watermelon and I love it!
WATERMELON
Raisin. If you like a reddish tone, that is.
EWWW SPRINKLES TASTE BAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products