Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does drugstores like rite-aid and Longs Drugs sell the burt's bees and the bee-luscious products?

burt's bees is widely available (walmart, walgreens, target, etc.). bee luscious is only available online through their website., it is a lot more expensive than burt's bees.Does drugstores like rite-aid and Longs Drugs sell the burt's bees and the bee-luscious products?
yes!


i know that Longs does.


idk about the other places.


good luck


%26lt;3Does drugstores like rite-aid and Longs Drugs sell the burt's bees and the bee-luscious products?
I know Walgreens sells Burts Bees.
You won't find Bee-Luscious in a drugstore the quality is too high. You might find it in the department store but I don't know. I've been asking for it and so far I can only get it on-line. Customer service did tell me once they were going to start franchising out but I don't know how that is going.
ya the also sell them at Cvs many places
i know burts bee is at target. i saw it like 5 months ago.
cvs does
I think Bee-Luscious is only available on-line.I know the quality is much higher than Burt's Bees.





I love Bee-Luscious it's the best. Just do a Google search for Bee-Luscious. They have so much stuff to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products