Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Who watched ';The Secret Life of Bees'; movie?

Was it any good? I'm not sure if I should watch it this weekend.





What was Jennifer Hudson's performance like? She won an Oscar for her good performance in Dreamgirls but then she didn't do too well in Sex and the City. Did she do well in this movie?





And what do you think of her as an actress?Who watched ';The Secret Life of Bees'; movie?
It was fantastic. Jennifer Hudson's role was a very serious role. She did very well in it.Who watched ';The Secret Life of Bees'; movie?
All I know is that Jennifer Hudson and Dakota Fanning are in it, and it's based on The Secret Life of Bees book.


Dakota Fanning is an excellent actress, soo I'd think it would be good. But I haven't seen it. I probably should.
Good movie, she's very good in it....although very depressing, but still good!
i thought it was a good movie...kinda sad...but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products