Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Question about the movie ';The Secret Life of Bees'; (Food Related)?

The father makes his daughter kneel on a pile of grits to punish her. How does kneeling on a pile of grits burn you? I thought it was a corn-based porridgy food.Question about the movie ';The Secret Life of Bees'; (Food Related)?
Ever kneel on pebbles, or gravel. It digs into your skin, just like the grits would. And kneeling on it with all your weight for 10 minutes sounds like a punishment to me. Question about the movie ';The Secret Life of Bees'; (Food Related)?
It's like kneeling on raw rice - little particles that dig into your knees and hurt.


So I'm thinking the grits weren't cooked.
Th uncooked grain particles are spiky so they kind of dig into her skin.
idk, maybe they were really hot?


haha I guess I'd have to see it to know more about that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products