Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Are bees attracted to the colour of your hair ?

they must think my beard is a giant flower Are bees attracted to the colour of your hair ?
I've never had any problems! :)Are bees attracted to the colour of your hair ?
Cheers for BA :)) xx Report Abuse

My hair's naturally black and shiny dark brown in light but either way no, I don't think bees like my hair too much. Umm How much masking your beard with a strong smelling perfume...the scent of dead bees would work...if only you knew where to get that kind of stuff.
I wouldn't think so, I was just say some odor from it, don't get me wrong lols.





I could be wrong, could be your brightly colored hair!
Yes, if your hair is purple or lilac coloured, because bees love those colours.
Thankfully, no.
No just my fragrant lily aroma...
depends what colour and what it smells like i spose
maybe its full of food! a guy i work with has crumbs and crap in his beard yuk!
yeah redheads are more likely to be stung

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products