Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How did you learn about the birds and the bees and what sort of tale wher you told about how you were born,?

as a kidHow did you learn about the birds and the bees and what sort of tale wher you told about how you were born,?
well i sorta learnt bits and pieces from here and there, and my cuzins had an um interesting book that i saw wen i was younger, health from yr5 upwards gave me wat i needed 2 no,How did you learn about the birds and the bees and what sort of tale wher you told about how you were born,?
I was never told about it.... discovered it on my own through media and books. And yes even as a kid.... I figured out what sex was all about....
I mostly learnt from television and books. I was of the time when parents did not speak of such things to their children.


I made sure I talked about everything with my own daughter.
My mother explained the birds and the bees to me by telling me how bees pollunate flowers. Then she got a book out and read it to me, it was about how chickens lay eggs and then eggs develop in to chiicks. She also made mention of how the neighborhood male dog would come by once in awhile to visit our female dog leaving her pregnant and alone. Yes you would think this would scar me. Did I tell you my mom is Roman Catholic.
I learned through my Parents and books my Parents gave me and then I learned it all over again in school.








As for how I came to be...


I got the typical ';when two people love each other'; story.


That and this really good book with pictures in it that looked like paper cut outs and it showed how dogs and people and even flowers pro-create.
I wasn't given any fairytales, like the stork. When I asked, my parents told me. When I was very young, it was age appropriate, and as I got older, they got more specific.
I grew up on a farm. There was no room for a tall story, it was right there in front of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products