Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What do you think of the Secret Life of Bees..?

What is your personal evaluation of the novel (The Secret Life of Bees)?How did you like it and what did you think of it? Explain why and how..





Thanks, I just want to get your opinions.. I don't know if i want to read it or not for school..What do you think of the Secret Life of Bees..?
Well from personal experience i loved the book, i think it's more of a book for girls because the main character is lilly a 14 year old. I first came across the book last summer, read it and loved it! I've read it about 3 times since. And it wasn't required for school!


I would suggest it to any of my friends, and i can't wait until the movie comes out i think in october!What do you think of the Secret Life of Bees..?
Although I have a bunch to complain about, overall, the book was well written. The main character overcomes racism, even though it is not pointed in her direction, abuse, and she tries to find out the mystery of her mother's death, which she thinks is her fault. The story is set in the 1950s or 60s in which there was a civil rights movement. The main character, Lily, sets out to find her mother's past.


Hope I helped! =]
i was forced to read it as a freshman and didnt really enjoy it but being forced to read probably was helping the books case. it was an ok book i guess but i wouldnt have read it if i didnt have to.
it was pretty good. It was a really easy read, though. The main character is about fifteen; if that helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products