Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What do you think of burt's bees products...mostly the acne wash.?

i'm 13. and i have a lot of breakouts, so i started using a burt's bees acne wash and lotion...it made my face like really soft. but what do u think of burts bees products. good or no?What do you think of burt's bees products...mostly the acne wash.?
i use the lip balms and they are good, but no idea about other products.What do you think of burt's bees products...mostly the acne wash.?
I really love the Burt's Bees line. I've been using it for so long- before it was mainstream. My mother would have to get it from the Yankee Candle Factory like 3 states away...


Now it's in all the stores and I love it!
I used the ';Burt Bee's Shampoo'; and it was ok to me. At least it didn't make my hair frizzy. I love their regular lip balm. Very tingly. I love the idea of peppermint in the burt bee's balm. I haven't tried their colored lip balm, but I have tried their cuticle cream, and like you said, it makes my skin soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products