Tuesday, June 22, 2010

When people use the ';phrase -the birds and the bees?

what genders do the birds and the bees allude to respectivelyWhen people use the ';phrase -the birds and the bees?
the way i learned it, the bees ';pollinate'; the egg, and have a ';stinger';





the birds lay the eggsWhen people use the ';phrase -the birds and the bees?
Birds lay the eggs, the bees pollinate the seeds....my guess is birds would be female, bees - male.
I don't know. My mother told me something about chicken eggs, and then I was supposed to know about sex. I never learned anything about bees. I guess bees are the men, flying around stepping on flowers and pollinating them. That means women are birds. Birds mate for life.
Both. It's funny that bees don't have sex, though. I think bees used to be used to explain fertilization of an egg because they pollinate flowers, and that image was more acceptable than the idea of a sperm pounding on the egg's door, you know?
Women are birds





Men are bees
Birds are pretty and bees sting... I think of it more of a code than anything. That way you can say ';did you bring up the birds and bees yet?'; with out the kid knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tanning products