Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can my 13 year old daughter see the movie '; Secret life of bees'; is it an adult film can I let her watch it?

Its rated PG-13 so yes she can see it.





Its not an adult film. Its for people 13 and over.Can my 13 year old daughter see the movie '; Secret life of bees'; is it an adult film can I let her watch it?
I have seen that movie, i think it would be acceptable, but it depends on her maturity level.


If she is one of those thirteen year olds who still wear their hair in piggy tails, giggle when ever a boy walks past them and whose mother still shops for her and buys her pink flared leg jeans and she wears them without a complaint, or worry, then no. She shouldn't watch it, because there are some adult themes in it, but it is a fantastic movie





xoCan my 13 year old daughter see the movie '; Secret life of bees'; is it an adult film can I let her watch it?
It couldn't be too adult- my english teacher had a bunch of 15 and 16 year olds reading the book.





If she's begging you to let her read it, and yall have access to a public library, borrow the secret life of bees book.
As seeing that she is 13 and its rated pg13 you should let her watch it.


And it is not an adult film. you should just look up movie ratings on it if you are so worried
Don't worry, it's not an 'adult film'. I think it's PG-13. We watched it in school and I thought it was really good. It does has some violence in it though.
That depends. How mature enough is your daughter to watch an adult film? I've never heard of the film but at her age I was mature enough to look beyond anything in adult films.
I'd def. let her see it! its an awesome movie! as long as shes mature enough! so it really depends on your daughter!
dude, she's thirteen.


she should be able to watch whatever.
Let her see it. Its a great movie.
Yes it is suitable I think








XxX
let her
yea! its a good movie and theres nothing bad about it!! let her =]
that movie is PG 13 she can watch it.. and its not an adult movie maybe some scean are h0rny.. but thats ok.. :]]
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tanning products